Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Behind this door...

I decided this week that I want to live in a house with a GREEN DOOR. Actually, I wonder what it would be like to live behind THIS green door. My address would be "9 Lovely Green Door Drive". If only my landlord would let me paint our door (it would not match the siding, however).

Here are my reasons:
1. Green is fresh, welcoming
2. Green reminds me of the cool grass in the summer
3. Green reminds me of ANY grass in the winter
4. Green is rich
5. Green is different (everyone has white or red doors but very few have grass green or bright blue doors)

So, let it be known that I have added one more wish to my wishlist of H's (two H's I wish for someday... a house and a husband) Of the house... it shall have a green door. Of the husband... he shall live behind the green door with me.

Love until forever, GREEN DOOR...
Estee Renee

2 comments:

Dalene said...

Yippee! I'm adding your blog to my google reader :o).

Your future husband probably already lives behind a green door. :o)

Susanna Joy said...

Excited to witness your journey! :)