Thursday, September 17, 2009

I am alive...

I realized it's been a couple of weeks since I posted. And, although there are no pictures yet, I want you to know I'm alive. It's been a crazy month for me consisting of packing, moving, sending my Accord to Honda Heaven (yes, I was in a Labor Day car accident), healing, more moving, unpacking, and car shopping. And I'm no where near finished.

BUT!!! My new place is beautiful! My bruises and friction burns are healing quickly! And I stole a quick test-drive over my lunch hour today. All in all, the month will work itself out.
The Lord works ALL THINGS together for good for those that LOVE HIM!
I'll post a couple photos when the dust has settled and when I have my computer and my cameras together in one place.
Love until then...
Estee Renee

1 comment:

Tesa said...

Glad to hear you are ok... and that the move went well. Looking forward to pics of the new place!