Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Need to hire...

I'm moving... to a fabulous flat in a 124 yr-old Victorian home. Gorgeous wood floors. Super high ceilings. And a large kitchen. Not to mention... no midget shower anymore!!!


To celebrate, I picked out these two lovely things to add to my happiness. I will have this butcher block on casters, counter height, and large enough to work on. Someday... Wanna come roll out pie crusts and bake cookies with me?
And this shiny gem will hold all my lovely pans. I can't wait to settle. To nest. To live.
...and to invite everyone over for coffee! I'll show more as the day approaches...

2 comments:

Tesa said...

WOW! Congrats on the move! What fun! Still in the neighborhood, I hope?

Estee Renee said...

Field Club... so not far! I stumbled on this place on Craigslist. I was third in line for it and it just happened to work out that I get it!