Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's been a LONG day...



I went for a wonderfully long walk with Heidi tonight. We walked down the long hill, across the bridge, and through the Old Market. Then... we turned around and walked back through the Old Market, up the bridge and back over the long hill. It's a tough journey when you don't do that everyday!
Anyway, when I got home it was obvious that I needed to spend a little time in the shower. I rinsed off, opened the lid of my FAVORITE EVER shampoo and scrubbed it into my scalp. Apparently my hair was extra filthy because my shampoo hardly made any suds. So I rinsed and tried again. And again. And again. After four tries I realized I had been trying to wash my hair with my conditioner... I'm stupid!!!
But the walk was good and I'm glad to be in my PJs, curled up on the couch watching the Michael J. Fox special, and crocheting. I should say good night, though.
Love until forever,
Estee Renee

No comments: