Friday, May 29, 2009

I really love this one...


WHOA! Two posts in one day! Goin' crazy here...

I just wanted to show you a pic of a cute li'l girl that I love SOOOOOOOOOO much! She calls me Aunt Nay. And the other day she got on the phone and said, "We're going shop-ping for flip-flops." It's kinda sad when they started putting words together in full sentences... means they're growing up way too fast.

This li'l love of my life that I like to call "chick'n" is sweet, sweet Jace. Isn't she beautiful? She talks A LOT and her mama is getting a dose of her own medicine... Makes me laugh a little on the inside.

But she's wonderful. And she's precious. And she's welcome to visit me anytime she wants... here in Omaha... the city that Oma owns. (No, I did NOT teach her that... I tried to, though.)

Love until forever, chick'n...


Aunt Nay

No comments: