Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oh so yummy...



I made a treat to celebrate a successful audit at work... Okay, truthfully... I made these lovely French Breakfast Puffs because I was craving them SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. And because I had all of the ingredients. And because the auditor was gone so we could have our table and coffee maker back at work. And because I had friends to share them with. And because I got a FABULOUS china platter from my boss for Christmas and it needed to make its debut. And just because I wanted to. Isn't that good enough?

You should definitely try these. They are, unfortunately, not diet food... But make a dozen, eat one (or two) and take the rest to your neighbors. They'll invite you over more often.

I can't take credit for these. I found them here but have heard the tale that they are originally a Better Homes & Gardens recipe from many moons ago...

Call me after you've indulged and we'll take a walk together. We've gotta work these dandies off somehow!

Love until forever,
Estee Renee

No comments: