Friday, June 12, 2009

Help please...

I've been experimenting with my header and need some guidance. I'd like to have a frilly happy header with sweet pictures and curly fonts. However, I don't have the expertise to create one of those yet. I will get there, I assure you.
In the meantime. I've created these three and want to know if any of them are worthy of header-dom on this here blog space. Should I treasure or discard?
Example 1
Example 2

Example 3


Thank you for the help! Oh, and if you know anything about Photoshop Elements 7 and want to shoot the understanding my way, I'd be much obliged. I don't seem to have the patience tonight.

Love until forever,

Estee Renee

3 comments:

Tesa said...

I vote #3.

snobound said...

I actually like what's there now. Simple but sublime.

Estee Renee said...

After I posted I figured a few things out about fashioning my header. The current one is new (after my post). It wasn't as hard as I was making it... Thanks for the votes of confidence!!!