Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bon Appétit

Sur la Table is my haven. My inspiration. My wonderland. My candystore. My lunchtime ritual. They know me by name and they possibly have my bank account memorized. Not that I give it out regularly. Just yesterday. And a couple days ago. Nothing more than a dough scraper and a Silpat, I promise!!!

Now they've married themselves with the likes of the Julia-crazed and are passing new favorites under my nose for consideration. How can I ever pass up such timeless tools of the trade? How? How?? How???
I'll take one of these. And one of these...
And most definitely one of these...

That'll be all for now. My balance just slipped and I think I might have had a fainting spell... Nothing that a little Boeuf à la Bourguignonne wouldn't fix. I'll get on that.

Bon appétit. Au revoir. Merci.

1 comment:

snobound said...

Oh how I love my Le Creuset cookware - I'm using it right now in fact. I'm desperate for a "slab". I could live without the cookbook as I'm not a fan of French cuisine, but I do love Julia Child.