Wednesday, August 5, 2009

If it was good for Aristotle...

We've all read the accounts of this wonderful new product on American supermarket shelves, right? This amazing, rich, creamy, smooth, tangy, lucious goodness called GREEK YOGURT, right? Well, I've tried a couple... and I'm in love!!! With this one...


FAGE (pronouced fah-YEH) completely FAT FREE yogurt. I've enjoyed some every morning with fresh blueberries. I've added it to my favorite muffin recipe. I've slapped a dolop of it on top of my burrito. I've had it in the evening with a bit of honey and pecans. YUM!

This one product has taken the place of so many other items in my fridge. I'm hooked. And it's the ONLY thing I travel to Whole Foods for.

I highly recommend you find a bucket of it and give it a go. But, please, please, please leave a container on the shelf for me. I'm just about out again and I'm asking nicely...

I ♥ you forever...
Estee Renee

1 comment:

snobound said...

We've been eating this stuff for years - if you want a huge splurge try the full fat version too (when you're on a cheating day, of course), it's divine. I love, love, love it with honey, but with South Beach honey is a big no-no, so I've been using some sugar free toasted pecan maple syrup we bought in Savannah. It is to die for! Greek yogurt is totally awesome - it can turn anyone into a yogurt fan. And it's well worth the trip to Whole Foods!