Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Phhsssshewwwwwwwwwwww...

Last week was chock full of responsibility. I went to my full time job everyday. I started working my second job with Estee Lauder. I "watched" TWELVE KIDDOS for my cousins Friday evening... someone had to make sure the boys didn't break the new furniture or send a golf ball sailing through the bedroom window. And...
I...
kept (very safe I might add) two hermit crabs and a beta fish named "Ocean". My friend Tesa and her fam took a much deserved vacation to the upper regions of Michigan. Her boys needed me to care for their animal family. Hermie, Feisty, and Ocean became my week-long roomies.
My roomies have now moved out. They like their original home MUCH BETTER! And to bestow their gratitude, the boys fashioned a fine piece of art for me. Very fine... don't you think?
Boys, it was an honor to care for your pets! I hope they live a long and healthy life!
Love until forever,
(the never "CRABBY") Estee Renee

2 comments:

Tesa said...

Awww! Love it.
Glad you made it through the week. And... if you ever need references given for you wonderful pet care, we would be happy to give them! :)

Jana said...

kids pictures make me cry...I dont know what it is but dang do they get me. sounds like you had quite a party with those little fellas!